Re: Table of contents and view completed tasks

As of Zim 0.56, it ships with a "Table of Contents" plugin, that adds
a "ToC" tab, allowing to switch between the global "Index" and a
note-local "ToC" view.
Sadly though, it seems to support neither
 - switching between ToC and Index with a hotkey, nor
 - viewing Index and ToC at the same time
so I don't use it for normal pages in general, but for large pages it
should do a great job.

About the task list I can't say anything though.

-- Yu