Zim and ipython

Hello dear zim developpers and users !

I started to use zim a few months ago and I think it's a great tool to take
notes and to organize my works amongs over uses.
Actually It seems it's a tool I always wanted and I am addicted.

To get to the object of my message, I took a look at the ipython
project<https://www.google.com/search?q=ipython&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:unofficial&client=iceweasel-a>a
few days ago, and it seems to share some of it spirit and even some
use
cases with zim, especially the ipython
console<http://ipython.org/ipython-doc/stable/interactive/htmlnotebook.html>,
wich is to me like an especially powerful zim-wiki page used with some
plugins like the arithmetic and graphs one.

Of course it is a lot more powerful and complex, but I wonder if a plugin
that would allow to embed and edit an ipython notebook page into a zim-wiki
notebook would interest some people. Without looking in depth into the
respective source code I believed it would be possible to do such a thing
without much effort considering the two projects shares a lot of bases.

What do you think of this idea ? I might take a look into this if the
answer here is positive.

Thanks for reading,
Thomas.

Follow ups