Re: Zim and ipython

Have you seen the ipython notebook (see http://youtu.be/HaS4NXxL5Qc)?

To answer your question, I have mixed feelings about the idea of embedding
ipython in zim.  I think it would be a really neat and novel feature.  I
think it would take considerable effort if you wanted it to be on-par with
the rich feature set that the qt and notebook ipython interfaces have
(graphing, input, realtime output, etc). And lastly, I think there are
higher-priority features such as table support and, speaking of python,
code syntax highlighting.

Greg