Re: Request for comments: usage of tags

[I think this is the only mailing list I'm on that doesn't do
Reply-To, so I always forget to Reply All.]

This is an interesting idea.  I'm not sure if I'd like it.  The @
signs are pretty common in other apps for marking some kind of
contextual info, like "context" in GTD apps.  I actually wouldn't mind
if # signs could be used for a separate tag namespace, but that's
another issue.

As long as the tags are colored, they should still be recognizable.
But I think it would be a little more confusing for new users.  I also
wonder about color-blind users: for them the color might not be
enough, depending on their color preferences.  If you do implement
this, I think it should be optional.