Crash report in *buntu distributions

Hello all
I'm new here. I've start using Zim moths ago and after some week I've became used and now I really appreciate all its functions. There is a odd thing , maybe not a bug or some, that happen both in my laptop ( Kubuntu) and my PC (Xubuntu): Almost when I start Zim or when I perform some action like make a link, or insert and image, my system warn me of a crash report. Even with this crash report Zim stays open without freeze ( that often happens to application that crash). It seems to work smoothly and so my system so I'm wondering what means this crash report. I'm running Precise Pangoling both in KDE and XLCE desktop enviroment (Ubuntu 12.0.4)
Thank you and compliments for this amazing application
Best regards
Tsuzuki

Follow ups