Zim 0.57 - Call for translators

Dear all,

It's time again to wrap a new zim version. Afraid that I did not live
up to the promise to integrate inline objects in this release, but
since there are a number of other improvements that need to see the
light of day, I decided to make a new release.

Main changes are
* New framework for application bindings, preferences removed, added a
"customize" dialog instead
* All plugin widgets can now be configured between left, right, bottom
and top side panes
* Attachment browser has some improvements, including file type icons,
and a monitor for changes
* Added plugin for inserting music scores using lilypond
* Added export to ReST format
* Regression fixes for the version control plugin
* Fixes for first-day-of-week in calendar plugin

Still need to merge some smaller fixes and one or two features, but
user interface changes have been done, so I would like to invite all
translators to update the translations. For up to date languages the
number of strings to be translated is 30 to 50. Probably I will
release in 2 weeks time, so please make any changes Friday 7th of
September the latest.

Please go to https://translations.launchpad.net/zim/pyzim to update
your languages.

Thanks!