Re: Zim 0.57 - Call for translators

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 12:09 PM, Jaap Karssenberg
<jaap.karssenberg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Still need to merge some smaller fixes and one or two features, but
> user interface changes have been done, so I would like to invite all
> translators to update the translations. For up to date languages the
> number of strings to be translated is 30 to 50. Probably I will
> release in 2 weeks time, so please make any changes Friday 7th of
> September the latest.
>
> Please go to https://translations.launchpad.net/zim/pyzim to update
> your languages.

Just a heads up: due to an unforeseen business trip coming up, I will
have to delay the release by at least 2 weeks. So if you did not have
time yet to update the translation, please have a look in next week or
two.

P.S. for those monitoring the dev branch, it looks like launchpad has
difficulty mirroring my code, please pull from
http://www.zim-wiki.org/bzr/pyzim instead if you want the latest
revision.