Re: Bug in 0.57? Empty space and "close" button above pane

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 10:21 PM, Adam Porter <adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Please see the attached screenshot.  I guess this is related to the
> new ability to move side panes, but this blank space at the top of the
> pane and the close button are strange, and it takes up valuable screen
> space.

This is not a bug, with the new interaction model we must have a close
button for each side pane. I admit it would be nicer to make it more
compact, so I'm open to suggestions how to position the button better.
Note that if you don't have a widget on top, the same space is used to
put also the label of the side pane contents, so it is less redundant.

> By the way, another small bug: in the plugin config dialogs, where the
> option for the pane's position is, the label for the drop-down list
> is, e.g. "Top left" rather than something like "Pane position".

That's a bug indeed.