Re: style.conf: [Tag pre] & [Tag code]

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 4:51 PM,  <vbj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've modified [Tag code] in styles.conf to my liking for use with
> quotations, and I get that format with 'Verbatim' - after all 'verbatim'
> means "copied word for word" (wikipedia).
>
> There is, though, a [Tag pre] in styles conf, but I can't find any
> shortcut/menu item for that - am I missing something?

For technical reasons "code" is only used for inline regions, while
"pre" is used for multi-line blocks. If you select "verbatim" in the
editor either one is used depending on whether you format inline or
multi-line regions. So I would advise to set both to the same style if
you want a consistent view.