style.conf: [Tag pre] & [Tag code]

I've modified [Tag code] in styles.conf to my liking for use with
quotations, and I get that format with 'Verbatim' - after all 'verbatim'
means "copied word for word" (wikipedia).

There is, though, a [Tag pre] in styles conf, but I can't find any
shortcut/menu item for that - am I missing something?

If not - would it be possible to ad shortcut/menu item for that tag, so
that there are two possibilities for preformatting (and swap the two
shortcuts so that they refer logically to the names in style.conf)?

Thanks for a great program, keep up the good work.

--
Regards
Vagn Bjørno

Follow ups