Tasks not showing all open tasks

Hi,

I'm having problems with the tasks. Each page has the [] and some of
them are marked as completed [*]. When I click on View Tasks some tasks
were still missing.

* I did a Tool > Update Index and some open tasks were still missing.
* I did a "zim --index ~/notebooks/Blog" all the open tasks did show
  under the "All Tasks" but when going by category: the "Canon7D" with
  2 pages (that show under the "All Tasks") show the number 2 but not
  the name of the pages.

I have tried changing the name of the category, it didn't work. How do I
make them appear under the tasks for just this category?

Thank you

--
Thanks
http://www.foto-biz.com