Re: Tasks not showing all open tasks

On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 9:30 PM, Syv Ritch <syv@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm having problems with the tasks. Each page has the [] and some of
> them are marked as completed [*]. When I click on View Tasks some tasks
> were still missing.
>
> * I did a Tool > Update Index and some open tasks were still missing.
> * I did a "zim --index ~/notebooks/Blog" all the open tasks did show
>   under the "All Tasks" but when going by category: the "Canon7D" with
>   2 pages (that show under the "All Tasks") show the number 2 but not
>   the name of the pages.
>
> I have tried changing the name of the category, it didn't work. How do I
> make them appear under the tasks for just this category?

Hmm, looks like a broke the "turn page names into tags" feature. Will
require a bug fix to get it working again :(

Tags do works, so you can mark tasks with a inline tag like
"@canon7d". Or you can select all tasks and then sort by the page
column to get an overview.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you open a bug report? I'll try to
attach a patch than.