Re: Problems with tasks list and indexing

Il 19/10/2012 11:20, Jaap Karssenberg ha scritto:
On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 11:03 AM, Alessia <alemim@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello everyone,
to view the task list i can see only one
task. I don't know why that only task...If I try to update the index Zim
freezes and I have to stop it. Sometime I have to stop Zim via th systemTask
manager.
Is there a solution to this problem?
Try the following:
- close all zim instances, including tray icon
- run "zim --index /path/to/notebook -V"
- open zim and check the tasklist

Thanks,

Jaap
Thank you for the quick answer.
I run the command two or three times ( the last without the -V option that I've read means just to display a "verbose" output) and now everything seems fine.
Thank you
Alessia