Re: Win32: popup cmd windows; ditaa plugin; toolbar icons

On Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 11:22 PM, klo uo <klonuo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I use latest portable version on Windows XP and would appreciate if I could
> get help on some of my questions:
>
> 1. plugin commands (insert equation, insert dot graph, etc) open popup cmd
> windows when executed which I think looks bad. I browsed plugin folder and
> it seems like plugins call "zim.applications.Application" module for command
> execution, but this module is unavailable for user tweaks. I know that I can
> download Zim source, but then I have to install all dependencies which makes
> the task undesired. So my question is, is there any way I can remedy popup
> cmd windows while executing plugins?
>
> 2. I have ditaa plugin, and made it available system wide by making batch
> file in Windows root folder "java -jar ditaa.jar %*". Executing "ditaa" on
> command line from any folder is without problem, but for some reason Zim
> can't find the command available. Again it looks from above like
> "zim.applications.Application" module is responsible for finding it.
>
> 3. This is just cosmetic question, as I couldn't find icon resources used on
> toolbar and in menu bar. They aren't available as PNG files (except couple
> of them in pixmap folder) and I can't find which DLL holds icon resources?

Afraid the question to all 3 is that these are in the source package.
Can't really do trouble shooting using a compiled version.

For the ditaa command, make sure your PATH environment includes to
folder that has the ditaa command. Also be aware that zim is sensitive
to the extension of the file, so bat file may not work as an alias.