Instructions for building executable in Windows?

Hi,

I'm happy with Zim now, after tweaking some minor issues, and wanted to
remove GTK from my Python packages, but first to create Zim executable.

`python setup.py py2exe` is not enough, and I found in the past that the
process of creating executables for large project is too complicated.

Looking at Zim home page I see:

> https://code.launchpad.net/zim <https://code.launchpad.net/zim>
> See build instructions in ./windows/README-BUILD-win32.txt

But can't find anywhere that file nor simple instructions to follow and
build Zim. Does such instructions exist? Or is there some simple guide how
to build Zim executable on Windows?

Thanks

Follow ups