Opening attached PDFs on certain pages

Hello,

I was just wondering again about something that I thought might be useful:
sometimes when I attach PDFs to zim pages it is specific pages/articles in
this pdf I really need. This question might be in the wrong place, because
pdfs are opened by an external program, but does anyone know a way to link
to the attachments (or external documents at all) in this case so they will
open on specific pages?
So basically it would look something like this: I have a zim page A which
has an attachment B. B is a book of quite some size with different articles
in it. During writing page A I decide it is needed to link to article C in
book B. Now if I link to the attachment it will open the document at the
beginning or, depending on the program, at the last point I used it.

Thanks

Follow ups