Call for translators

Dear all,

Since there are one or two bugs in the 0.57 release that I don't want to
leave out in the wild, I decided to create a 0.58 release in the next two
weeks. I still have a few small items on the list that I want to merge, but
I think I already got all changes that result in changes for the
translation.

So, if you would like to update the translation for your language please
visit: https://translations.launchpad.net/zim/pyzim/

For translations that were up to date with the last release there are only