Re: Call for translators

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 9:00 AM, Jaap Karssenberg <
jaap.karssenberg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Since there are one or two bugs in the 0.57 release that I don't want to
> leave out in the wild, I decided to create a 0.58 release in the next two
> weeks. I still have a few small items on the list that I want to merge, but
> I think I already got all changes that result in changes for the
> translation.
>
> So, if you would like to update the translation for your language please
> visit: https://translations.launchpad.net/zim/pyzim/
>
> For translations that were up to date with the last release there are only
> 7 new messages to translate. Please make any updates before end of day of
> Friday December 7th. If all goes according to plan, I will wrap up
> everything that Saturday.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jaap

P.S. There is one translation string called "calendar:week_start:0" which
controls the first day of the week to be either Sunday or Monday.

Please do not put in your personal preference, but put the official value
for your language. Otherwise the behavior will not be consistent with the
Gtk calendar widget.

If launchpad already suggests a translation based on the Gtk translations,
please use that one.

Thanks,