Is anyone still interested in running zim on Maemo ?

Question: is anyone still interested in running zim on Maemo ?

Reason for asking is that there is in multiple places in the code
special cases for running zim on Maemo, but these have not been
updated for several releases, so I would be surprised if the latest
version still runs without issues on Maemo.

Also this bug report suggests new work needs to be done to keep up
with changes in the platform:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/zim/+bug/830112 Porting zim to
MeeGo/Harmattan

If anyone is interested in this support, please have a look at the
current support and clean up, otherwise I will move to remove these
special cases in order to keep the sources a bit clean and readable.