Re: Zim 0.58 Released

On Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 3:17 PM, Jaap Karssenberg
<jaap.karssenberg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I just uploaded zim 0.58 to the website.
(...)
> * Added new plugin for distraction free fullscreen mode

Hi!

I must confess that I didn't understand all the fuss around
"distraction free writing" until I tried it on Zim. It's quickly
turning into my favorite mode.

Jaap, I wonder if it would be possible for Zim to "remember" the full
screen mode when the distraction-free plugin is enabled. I mean, if I
close Zim in full screen mode, the next time I open it I'd like it to
start in that mode.

Or maybe the plugin could have an option like "Always start in full
screen mode" or something of the sort.

Does it make sense?

--
Mariano