Re: How to run the build version of zim?

Hi,

You should create a "launcher" script (eiter a batch script on
Windows, a shell script on Linux) setting an explicit value for the
environment variables used by zim to lookup its configuration and
notebooks. Look here:
http://www.zim-wiki.org/manual/Help/Config_Files.html

As for your development branch picking up the wrong modules... are you
sure that is the case? If you run zim.py from your development
directory, it should work. Something like
python /path/to/your/work/zim.py

Also, make sure there isn't any other instance of zim running, or use
the --no-daemon option, like this:
python /path/to/your/work/zim.py --no-daemon

Hope that helps!

--
Mariano