Re: Zim version 0.59 released

This is the first time I upgraded Zim on Linux and it still shows v0.58 not v0.59 in the About box.

I just ran "dpgk -i" on the download, which said there were errors (no python-support) so I ran "apt-get install python-support" and re-did the "dpkg -i". The /usr/bin/zim file shows yesterday's date, but when I run Zim the old version is displayed.

Did you forget to update the version number or have I got to do something else to upgrade Zim?

Thanks

Mark