Re: Zim version 0.59 released

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 11:56 AM, Mark Hughes (Zim mailing list)
<mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This is the first time I upgraded Zim on Linux and it still shows v0.58 not
> v0.59 in the About box.
>
> I just ran "dpgk -i" on the download, which said there were errors (no
> python-support) so I ran "apt-get install python-support" and re-did the
> "dpkg -i". The /usr/bin/zim file shows yesterday's date, but when I run Zim
> the old version is displayed.
>
> Did you forget to update the version number or have I got to do something
> else to upgrade Zim?

The version in the code is correct, see:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~jaap.karssenberg/zim/pyzim/view/head:/zim/__init__.py

So probably you are not yet running the latest code.

Did you make sure to quit all instances, including the tray icon ?