Help wanted with Latex format

Dear all,

I'm reworking a large part of the parsing and formatting code in zim.
While testing I found that the current latex output differs
significantly from e.g. the html output for the same page. Especially
things like paragraph spacing (empty lines between text) and indented
paragraphs do not look as expected.

I'm not using latex myself, so not sure how to fix the formatting. Are
there people here that are using latex and could help with an example
file, so I know what to generate?

Specifically I'm looking for a latex translation of this file:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~jaap.karssenberg/zim/pyzim-next/view/head:/tests/data/formats/wiki.txt

The current export code generates this:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~jaap.karssenberg/zim/pyzim-next/view/head:/tests/data/formats/export.tex

If you have improvements for this file, please send them to me.

Thanks,

Jaap