Re: Searching for check boxes

I agree that a new feature in the task list could be nice too but here is
how I use the existing features.  I keep tasks all over the place in my
Notebook, some tasks are minor or very detailed and not really worth
tracking once completed but other, higher level main tasks are good to
keep track of once completed.  For the tasks that I want to keep track of,
I have a page named "Accomplishments" and when I complete a task I use the
"Move Selected Text ..." and move the completed task to my Accomplishments
page.  This method also allows me to move an extra line of text with the
date (Ctrl+D) so I can group completed tasks by date.

svenn.bjerkem@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: zim-wiki-bounces+nathan.king=daimler.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
02/18/2013 03:54 AM

zim-wiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [Zim-wiki] Searching for check boxes

On Mon, 2013-02-18 at 08:31 +0100, Jaap Karssenberg wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 6:07 PM, Chris Habasinski <cjhabs@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> > I have seen this question asked before but could not find an answer:
> > How can I search for checkboxes - open, checked and x-ed. I have tried
> > everything I can think of in the search pane but no joy.
>
> Afraid there is no way to search for check boxes, you can only search
for text.

> The tasklist plugin can create a list of open checkboxes, but nothing
> has been implemented for checked checkboxes.
>
> Btw. wondering what you want to use it for.

Looking for tasks that have been completed or canceled because only open
tasks are shown in the task manager.

--
Svenn