Re: How to copy-paste from Zim without the wiki code?

On 26/03/13 21:37, Jaap Karssenberg wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 6:57 PM, Adrian Fita <adrian.fita@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Oh, you're right. The "plain text" indeed outputs the wiki code for the
>> headings, bullets and nothing else. I was expecting that in text mode
>> even the headings would lose their formatting. So it's not a bug after
>> all, but a design decision; ok, fair enough.
> Must say it is mainly a personal preference on my side that this is
> how I like the text to look when I paste stuff into an email. If you
> have a use case where this formatting is causing problems please let
> me know.
>
> Regards,
>
> Jaap

Well, I'm often finding myself wanting to transfer some of the notes I
keep in my personal Zim wiki into my company wiki and it's a nuisance to
have to remove the code from the text pasted from Zim. The wiki's markup
language doesn't seem to use any of Zim's copy-paste markup.

--
Adrian Fita