Re: Some issues around sync'd Notebooks

Jaap,

Thanks for the response. I suspect you are correct but have not verified this yet. SpiderOak can be configured to exclude files using "wildcards" (e.g. *.tmp), except for the new "SpiderOak Hive" feature recently added. This works like Dropbox, but if I set up a 'Sync' for any other folder I can set a wildcard, so please tell me what extension to use and I'll see if that helps (and turn on -D to gather info).

See also my answers below...

Mark