Newbie spell check

Hello
I have just recently found Zim-wiki and am really liking it - I am thinking
about moving form MyInfo to Zim as my information repository and research
database/tool. - However, the lack of a spell check is really putting a
block on this - I really need a spell check.
I cannot get it working though - I am on Windows 7 64bit [yeah I know!],
and I do not have a clue how to go about making the spellcheck work in Zim.
the check box is dimmed out and 'gtkspell - failed' is in red under
Plugins> dependencies, in the preferences box.
Can you give me an idiots guide to getting it working [eg where do I
install the gtkspell files, and which of the many hundreds of aspell_gb
files do I need, and where do I put them, that kind of thing etc etc -
really basic stuff.
Sorry to be such a naïve pain
Jeff

Follow ups