Re: Newbie spell check

UPDATE:
According to Jeff this is working with a Windows 7, 64 bit.

Additional Tips:
Here are a couple additional tips that helped Jeff

Dictionaries:
Use "en_US" for United States English.  The dictionaries are part of the
Enchant install and should be someplace like:
C:\Python26\Lib\site-packages\enchant\share\enchant\myspell
There should be several .dic files and .aff files.  The Zim configuration
uses the name (without the file extension) of the .dic files.

Zim Shortcut:
To get Zim to run from the source code without also having a DOS window
open you need to use the .pyw extension however, to get Zim to start from
the .pyw you need to include "--standalone" in the start command.  The
easiest way to do this is to create a windows shortcut and in the Target
field include the --standalone argument.  For example my shortcut has
target (quotes included):
"C:\Program Files (x86)\zim-0.60\zim.pyw" --standalone

If you are not the intended addressee, please inform us immediately that you have received this e-mail in error, and delete it. We thank you for your cooperation.