Tasklist intersection filter

Hello all.

I am using Zim 0.60 on windows and linux platforms. Recently I have realized that Tasklist plug-in have a good value for me.
But I miss one feature there. For example I have following list of tasks:
  1. task1 @A @B
  2. task2 @B @C
  3. task3 @A @C
There are "Tags" list in the left part of Tasklist window - it will contain A, B and C in my case. Then I choose both A and B (with help of Ctrl key) and see all three tasks displayed in list. I.e. I see all tasks that have any one of selected tags - A or B. But sometimes I really need to see only tasks that have both tags - A and B. So, I suggest to add new checkbox to tasklist window - to make not a union of @A and @B, but make an intersection of @A and @B. The proposed use case: check this checkbox, choose both A and B in Tags list - then only "task1" have to be displayed, because only this task have both @A and @B.

Follow ups