Hello!

Is there currently some function for jumping to the next entry in the index
of the same herachy level?

I organize my pages into a flat, date-based structure but sometimes I have
e.g. technical details that logically belong to the page but are
uninteresting when browsing through the notebook. Currently when using the

The same problem applies to the default behaviour of expanding the tree
when visiting a page.When I want to browse through the summary pages, I'd
rather leave the tree folded as much as possible unless explicitly needing
the details; Most of the time the subtree is just an unnecessary
distraction, especially since the attachment directory may contain folders
that are no pages at all (but show up in the tree).

kind regards, Klaus

Follow ups