Re: I finally found an easy solution to sync my zim notebook across computers

Keep an eye on https://prism-break.org/ for answers to questions like this
for networking and storage needs. The site lists some FOSS-only live/online
file sync tools; it looks like they all require a central coordination
server (one that you control or one that you rent capacity on), or
optionally more than one server for fault tolerance.

If you can provide a central point of contact upon which to run the sync
software you choose, something like ownCloud or SparkleShare should do the
trick for you.