Re: Open Notebook on Network Computer in Windows?

On Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 9:26 PM, Miguel <garza.m@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm running Zim Portable on Windows and wondering if it's possible to open
> a Notebook on a local area network computer? I've tried to do so but
> inputing the network computer's address in the Folder dialog textbox gives
> me an error (for example, something like "\\Computer2\Path\to\Notebook"
> does not resolve).

Not sure - never tested it - so may not be supported by all file system
functions that we use. Might wrok, might be a small patch to make it work,
or may be a big issue due to some library lacking support.

You could try using forward slashes, "//Computer/path/to/noteobok", if that
doesn't work either please post the detailed error message in a bug report.