Re: Open Notebook on Network Computer in Windows?

Using forward slashes does not work. The error message is the same (shows
forward slashes either way) whether I use forward or backslashes:

Could not find notebook:
> file://////Panda/Desktop/ZimDesktopWikiPortable/Data/Notebooks/Notes
>
> Could not find the file or folder for this notebook

I can use forward slashes or backslashes, either one, in the dialog box to
navigate to or create locations on the computer that Zim resides on.

On Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 4:28 AM, Jaap Karssenberg <jaap.karssenberg@xxxxxxxxx