Re: Inserting standard text into a page

I am using Ubuntu 13.10. I downloaded Autokey but just straight-off I can't get it to work. I am going to have to spend some time looking at the Help and understanding how it works.

I was thinking that the expansions need to be built using Zim so that formatting, links, etc can be a part of the expansion. Doing this through Autokey might be difficult, as it would be if we used a configuration file in a similar to "Insert symbol".

One option would be to have a special page containing the abbreviation/expansion pairs. Another would be to have a separate page for each expansion.

Bill