Re: I finally found an easy solution to sync my zim notebook across computers

Sparkleshare is nice and is GPLv3 licensed:

http://sparkleshare.org/ [6]

On 2013-10-17 00:35, Adam Porter wrote:

> I think the canonical answer to FOSS file syncing is now git-annex

assistant. By far the most powerful and featureful system, based on

git, all FOSS, and funded for another year of development by Joey

Hess, a Debian Developer. Supports different topologies for syncing,

including peer-to-peer using XMPP, SSH and rsync to central repos,

encrypted repos, and even sneakernet-style with offline media.

http://git-annex.branchable.com/assistant/

> On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at
2:34 PM, Svenn Are Bjerkem

On 20 August 2013 20:47, Charles Medcoff <cmedcoff@xxxxxxxxxxx [1]>
wrote:

>>> ➢ I wonder if their is anything else available for
peer-to-peer sync'ing - apart from SFTP and SSH? Why not use the built
in support for version control? I'm using Bazzar with an SVN backend.

seafile can be configured to delete changes older than a specified
number of days and by this keep the overhead on the server down. --
Svenn _______________________________________________ Mailing list:
https://launchpad.net/~zim-wiki [2] Post to :
https://launchpad.net/~zim-wiki [4] More help :
https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp [5]