Re: ALT+NUMPAD not working on WinXP

Hi André,

I'm aware of that. I exactly described my problem in my previous
message. The ALT+key combination works in every program except
Zim-Wiki, so it's obvious that there's an issue with it. :)

Bests

Marco Cevoli
Traduttore tecnico. Grafico. Congiungitore di punti.
Technical translator. Graphic designer. Joiner-of-dots.
http://www.marcocevoli.com
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
t 34 675 800 826
My t-shirt shop: http://vulnavia.spreadshirt.net