Re: ALT+NUMPAD not working on WinXP

Zim is a Python application that depends completely on the GTK+ framework
for interacting with the display and input devices, as well as a few other
things. I don't think Zim does anything special with GTK+'s keyboard input
functions, so the problem may be in GTK+ on Windows, not with Zim itself.

I can't immediately find a solution based on the assumption that it's a
problem with GTK+. (It may be a Zim-specific problem.)

If you find any further clues or evidence, please post them on a bug report
I created for this issue: https://bugs.launchpad.net/zim/+bug/1245274 .
Also, subscribe to that bug to find out when it gets resolved. I'll see if
I can squash it or identify the root cause and pass it to Jaap before the
end of the current release cycle.