Re: Zim project status

Jaap,

I want to echo Marco's sentiment: You have done a great job with Zim. It's
an incredibly useful tool with capabilities that I have yet to find in any
other application.

I appreciate your steady improvements over the years.  Many applications
that I have found promising in the past seem to get abandoned when the
developer loses interest shortly after release.  Your time investment over
the long haul is appreciated.

- Kurt