Re: Gephi integration

Hi Jaap,

thanks for the answer. I think that a simple export as Graphviz will
be enough to test other visualization tools. How can I get it? Before
the Graphviz is rendered, is the file stored in any temp folder that I
can access?

Alternatively, how can I get a structured export of the current
notebook and/or access the sqlite database? Is this even possible?

Bests

Marco Cevoli
Traduttore tecnico. Grafico. Congiungitore di punti.
Technical translator. Graphic designer. Joiner-of-dots.
http://www.marcocevoli.com
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
t 34 675 800 826
My t-shirt shop: http://vulnavia.spreadshirt.net