Multiple Locations

Hi Folks,

A good note application is only as good as my access to it, and this means that I need it to be with me wherever I am. Recently I heard of OwnCloud, which is cloud-like file sync among a variety of locations, and this sounds good. I see that OwnCloud also has some sort of application distribution, which I don't yet understand.

Can I configure Zim as an OwnCloud application so that I will always have it no matter where I am? If no, then can anybody recommend a way to have one notebook synchronized at multiple possibly disconnected locations, like notebook, desktop, tablet, ...

Thanks for the help,

Chris.