Re: Multiple Locations

You could use Owncloud's WebDAV functionality to mount a directory on all machines you want to use Zim on, and have Zim store its files there. Downside: only works when you have network access. Upside: no third party in the loop, open-source.

Alternatively, you could use something like BitTorrent Sync to synchronize Zim's data directories across machines. This works off-line as well. Downside: not open-source. Upside: no third party in the loop (like in case of Dropbox etc.)