Re: Using Zim from multiple machines (but not simultaneously)

Hi Simon,

I have been using Zim on my macbook and on a Windows tablet for a few months now, synchronizing my notebooks through Box Sync and have thus far had no problems whatsoever. As you say, the only thing to watch out for is having both machines accessing the same notebook at the same time… Many cloud-based sync programs are smart enough to watch for whether someone else has posted a newer version than the one you are trying to update, and will either warn you, save a backup, or both.

Cheers,

Derek