Reset which application opens links in zim

Hey there, couple of little problems here using zim on windows 7:

I've been fiddling about trying to get my notebook to open some local html
files (file:///D:/foo/bar.html) in Chrome.

Managed to get that done by using the Open with option and passing the full
path to Chrome.exe.However now when I click on the link, the file is opened
correctly in Chrome, but I'm then jumped back to zim and a notification
window tells me the file could not be opened....?

Also somehow in the process I messed up the internal links to other pages
in my notebook which now open in notepad (default text editor). (at least
the ones that start ../foo/bar.txt not the +bar ones

I tried to workaround this by passing the path to my zim.exe in 'open with'
but this didn't work.

I was wondering how I could reset to defaults, or if there was a config
file somewhere where I could edit what application opens which type of link.

Thanks!

Follow ups