Synchronizing journals

I have several Zim notebooks, one of which is a recently created journal named "Notebook My Journal 2014-0129". All of the notebooks are in the Stash\Notebooks folder. Mozy Sync uses the stash folder and I have the stash folder on several Windows 7 computers.

I have been using the non-journal notebooks for a while and they are kept synchronized among the computers via Mozy Sync. The journal notebook, however, does not synchronize. Entries on one computer are not passed on to the notebooks on the other computers. Is there a configuration setting or something else I need to do to get the journal notebook to synchronize among the computers via Mozy Sync?

Thanks.

Steve

Follow ups