Re: Synchronizing journals

Hi Svenn,

I do not know if the "shared notebook" option is set. Would you be so kind as to point me to where to find it?

Steve

On 2/10/2014 3:27 PM, Svenn Are Bjerkem wrote:
Is the 'shared notebook' option set? Are the files kept open by windows?
(I've seen a couple of sync issues on seafile due to windows and open
files.)

On 10 February 2014 12:39, Jaap Karssenberg <jaap.karssenberg@xxxxxxxxx