Re: way slow on Ubuntu

files - 1100 including attachments (docroot), 860 just for the wiki

folders - 280 total, 200 just for the wiki

timedstats for *.txt
16673 69699 590562 total

real 0m0.439s
user 0m0.059s
sys 0m0.064s

I don't do inline attachments or pasted images at all, everything not
*.txt is in the docroot tree

I have no trouble at all accessing the tree with other tools, only in
Zim, in System Monitor or htop can see the Python processes spiking on
both processors to 100% while the graying out occurs.

Shutting down everything python and then re-starting doesn't help,
symptom can occur right after a restart.