Re: Zim and dropbox

I use both together daily on several client machines and have had no
such issues, and suspect some external issue rather than a glitch with
either package.

Timestamps are critical - are your client machines nntp sync'd?

Obviously important to run a sync session before and after each Zim
editing session - I handle this via the scripts that launch my apps
including Zim, even when I'm only using one machine over several
sessions in a row, that way DB is never more than a few hours behind.
I don't run DB constantly in the background, but if you're willing to
put up with the RAM/disk overhead that's another way, just make sure
it finishes before you shut down after a working session.

And even more obviously, refrain from editing on multiple client
machines between syncs.

Can you reproduce the issue on demand?