Re: Zim and dropbox

My windows (work) is uptodate on timestamps, but my linux no. I need to
configure it too.

I use DB in background and I always wait the synchronization finished
before switching from one machine to another one.

I didn't try to reproduce the issue on demand, but I will try.

For now I have a 0.56 on linux and a 0.60 on windows. I will try to update
the linux version if it is possible. Perharps it could be here the issue ?

--
Didier Bretin