Re: export template

Hi Sylvain

Why don't you pull the files to a temporary folder, and copy the ecodiv.html and ecodiv folder to the ~/.local/share/zim/templates/html?

cd
mkdir tempzim
cd temp
git clone https://github.com/ecodiv/Zim-export-template-responsive.git
cd Zim-export-template-responsive
mv ecodiv.html ~/.local/share/zim/templates/html
mv ecodiv ~/.local/share/zim/templates/html

After this you can delete the tempzim folder if you like or leave it.

Note that you do not need to move the ecodiv.html and ecodiv folder to the ~/.local/share/zim/templates/html folder. It is convenient as it makes the template available through the drop down menu (file --> export) and it is available through edit --> template. However, when exporting you can always select a template from any location on your computer. So, if you copy the ecodiv.html and ecodiv folder to e.g., your Documents folder, you can then select the ecodiv.html from the file --> export menu.

But whatever solution you go for, just make sure to copy the folder ecodiv to the same folder as the ecodiv.html file, otherwise the result will not be as intended.

Cheers,

Paulo